A comprehensive look at which countries have the happiest citizens.
Though it might be impossible to say with certainty which countries are the happiest in the world, the OECD's Better Life Index uses 11 different variables to take a comprehensive look at citizens' satisfaction. Where does Canada rank on the global scale? You might be surprised to see how far it's slid from last year's second-place finish. Click through to find out.
* Full list of considered OECD variables: housing, income, jobs, community, education, environment, civic engagement, health, life satisfaction, safety and work-life balance. All figures in USD.
Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) –- Bloomberg Intelligence’s Praveen Menon discusses Alibaba’s IPO and expansion plans with Matt Miller on “Street Smart.” (Source:... More Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) –- Bloomberg Intelligence’s Praveen Menon discusses Alibaba’s IPO and expansion plans with Matt Miller on “Street Smart.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 2:46, Views 6
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.