HSBC surveyed expats to find the most popular places to raise children.
As adults, life tends to get in the way, which means that work or love or whatever can uproot us at a moment’s notice. For parents, bringing your kids to an unknown place can be tough, but perhaps some countries are better for children than others.
The HSBC’s latest expat survey* looks at the best countries to raise children based on respondent answers on the health, happiness and cost of bringing up kids. Canada scores high, of course, but there are a few countries that HSBC notes are better for raising kids. Click through to find the best ones, and where Canada ranks in the world.
* HSBC is a multinational banking company based in London, England. The Expat Explorer survey contains insights about life overseas from over 5,000 expats around the world.
Aug. 1 (Bloomberg) -- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway said second-quarter profit rose 41 percent to a record on investments, including a gain tied ... More Aug. 1 (Bloomberg) -- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway said second-quarter profit rose 41 percent to a record on investments, including a gain tied to the exit of most of his stake in the former publisher of the Washington Post. Cory Johnson has the numbers on "Taking Stock." (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 9 hrs ago, Duration 0:25, Views 148
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.