HSBC surveyed expats to find the most popular places to raise children.
As adults, life tends to get in the way, which means that work or love or whatever can uproot us at a moment’s notice. For parents, bringing your kids to an unknown place can be tough, but perhaps some countries are better for children than others.
The HSBC’s latest expat survey* looks at the best countries to raise children based on respondent answers on the health, happiness and cost of bringing up kids. Canada scores high, of course, but there are a few countries that HSBC notes are better for raising kids. Click through to find the best ones, and where Canada ranks in the world.
* HSBC is a multinational banking company based in London, England. The Expat Explorer survey contains insights about life overseas from over 5,000 expats around the world.
Sept. 22 (Bloomberg) -- Ukraine prepared to pull back artillery in its war-torn east to help cement a truce that President Petro Poroshenko said is eas... More Sept. 22 (Bloomberg) -- Ukraine prepared to pull back artillery in its war-torn east to help cement a truce that President Petro Poroshenko said is easing tensions. Bloomberg “Money Clip” Host Adam Johnson reports. (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 7 mins ago, Duration 0:29, Views 0
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.