Madonna lost her job at Dunkin’ Donuts for squirting jelly filling all over customers.
When Madonna dropped out of college and moved to New York to find fame, she had a rough start. Strapped for cash, she took a job at Dunkin' Donuts in Times Square. She didn't even last a day. After squirting jelly filling all over a customer, her managers gave her the boot.
The Material Girl went through several fast food and waitressing jobs before she was introduced to the city's punk rock music scene in 1979.
More from Business Insider:
* Proof that old guys can be entrepreneurs
* To be a successful leader, you need to learn how to "do nothing"
* Why companies could get in trouble for accessing your Facebook page
Aug. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Phil Mattingly reports on the Islamic State militant group’s claim that it beheaded an American journalist in Iraq. Mattingly sp... More Aug. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Phil Mattingly reports on the Islamic State militant group’s claim that it beheaded an American journalist in Iraq. Mattingly speaks on “In The Loop.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 3:22, Views 53
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.