From a 1912 Rolls Royce to Jane Austen's gemstone ring, the wealthy have been making some interesting purchases.
Rich people and collectors have purchased some offbeat things. From Star Trek memorabilia to a slice of Prince Charles' toast, here are the records that were recently smashed.
* All dollar amounts in USD.
Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) –- Retired U.S. Army General Wesley Clark discusses President Obama’s strategy in dealing with the Islamic State in Iraq and the si... More Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) –- Retired U.S. Army General Wesley Clark discusses President Obama’s strategy in dealing with the Islamic State in Iraq and the situation in Ukraine. He speaks on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 14-08-30, Duration 5:43, Views 1988
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.