17. South Korea
Quality of life: 7.1/10
Material well-being: 8.3/10
The Republic of Korea was one of the most impressive performers this year, jumping 10 slots to break into the top 20. Perhaps that's why legendary figure skater Kim Yu-na has decided to retire in Seoul — at age 23.
* Video: Tapping your home for retirement
Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) –- It’s the time of year that children dread: going back to school. Depending on the school, one of the biggest costs can be a new ... More Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) –- It’s the time of year that children dread: going back to school. Depending on the school, one of the biggest costs can be a new uniform. Nejra Cehic reports from an outfitter which supplies some of Britain’s most prestigious schools. (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 9 hrs ago, Duration 2:01, Views 44
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.