17. South Korea
Quality of life: 7.1/10
Material well-being: 8.3/10
The Republic of Korea was one of the most impressive performers this year, jumping 10 slots to break into the top 20. Perhaps that's why legendary figure skater Kim Yu-na has decided to retire in Seoul — at age 23.
* Video: Tapping your home for retirement
Sept. 22 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg’s Scarlet Fu reports that existing home sales disappointed in August, falling 1.8 percent to a 5.05 million annual pa... More Sept. 22 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg’s Scarlet Fu reports that existing home sales disappointed in August, falling 1.8 percent to a 5.05 million annual pace. She speaks on “Market Makers.”
Date 37 mins ago, Duration 1:00, Views 2
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.