A peculiar grade sticks out in Denmark's quality of life report card: a "D," under the category of national burglary rate. It's a bizarre mark, but clearly an outlier for the country with the greatest quality of life, as reported by the Conference Board of Canada. Aside from its poor burglary rate, Denmark receives standout grades in every other surveyed category, including a stunning 12 "As" in the 16 categories surveyed by the board.
* Bing: Famous Danish companies
July 25 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Trish Regan, Matt Miller and Julie Hyman report on today’s top ten stocks on “Street Smart.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 6 hrs ago, Duration 3:53, Views 141
Video by: Bloomberg
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.