The most competitive places to do business, according to the World Economic Forum.
In today's economy, money tends to follow the path of least resistance, which means fiscal superiority is likely to find the countries that can best compete for business.
To measure just what nations those are, the World Economic Forum surveyed 142 countries, looking at 12 measures* of competitiveness, including labour market efficiency, higher education and infrastructure. Canada, for its part, has fallen five places in the global ranking, placing 14th this year. Which countries are more competitive than Canada? Click through to find out.
* Full 12 categories: Innovation, institutions, infrastructure, macroeconomic environment, health and primary education, higher education and training, goods market efficiency, labour market efficiency, financial market development, technological readiness, market size and business sophistication.
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Sept. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Betty Liu, Adam Johnson and Scarlet Fu report on today's ten most important stocks on “In The Loop.” (Source: Bloo... More Sept. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Betty Liu, Adam Johnson and Scarlet Fu report on today's ten most important stocks on “In The Loop.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 3:36, Views 0