Norway is one of three Nordic countries to appear on this list, and the region has nearly become a brand unto its own. Norway, for its part, exhibits the best qualities of the Nordic nations: it’s safe (ranked sixth in the world for safety, according to FutureBrand), stable (ranked fifth among nations scored on the strength of their justice systems) and good for the planet (ranked third in environmental friendliness).
* Video: Are Canadians spending more?
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) –- Bloomberg Intelligence’s Praveen Menon discusses Alibaba’s IPO and expansion plans with Matt Miller on “Street Smart.” (Source:... More Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) –- Bloomberg Intelligence’s Praveen Menon discusses Alibaba’s IPO and expansion plans with Matt Miller on “Street Smart.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 17 hrs ago, Duration 2:46, Views 164