The best places to buy a house in Canada
We may not have been affected by the mortgage crisis like our neighbours to the south, but not every real estate market across Canada is a low-risk investment. That's why a group called the Real Estate Investment Network (REIN) has released a list of the best investment cities across Canada, based on a series of key criteria. The worst thing to do would be to jump into the market because you believe everything you read, or you fall in love with a property on an emotional level, says Don Campbell, author of Real Estate Investing In Canada and president of REIN. Click through to see the cities which made REIN's top 10 list.
* Gallery: Top 10 least expensive cities to buy a home
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
July 31 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Betty Liu, Scarlet Fu, and Julie Hyman report on today's ten most important stocks on "In The Loop."
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 3:43, Views 1