Last year’s rank: 9
Across the eight measures used by the Legatum Institute, the Netherlands doesn’t crack the top five in any of them. But the Dutch are improving, if nothing else. Last year, according to Legatum, the Netherlands was ranked ninth in the world for its healthcare system; this year it’s seventh. Last year, according to Legatum, the Netherlands was ranked 12th in the world for its entrepreneurial culture; this year it comes in at number 10.
* Video: Explaining the oil and gas industry
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Aug. 27 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Betty Liu, Julie Hyman and Alix Steel report on today's ten most important stocks on “In The Loop.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 4 hrs ago, Duration 3:39, Views 82