Funds: exotic funds (emerging countries, diverse industries)
For those who are risk tolerant and want to zero in on a particular sector or investing opportunity, mutual fund companies offer a range of investment options. To name a few: Real Estate Investment Trusts, Health Industry Funds, Latin American Equity Funds, China Growth Funds, Global Agriculture Funds, Social Value Funds, and MicroCap Funds. These types of funds will add some variety to your portfolio - just remember to balance the risk out with more conservative investments.
* Bing: What are exotic funds?
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Who is the man behind Alibaba, the e-commerce giant that is about to launch a record listing on the New York stock market?
Date 4 hrs ago, Duration 2:26, Views 52