John Labatt founded the Labatt Brewing Company more than 160 years ago in London, Ont. Despite being the nation’s largest brewer today, Labatt has not been under Canadian control for more than 15 years. In 1995, the beer maker was acquired by Belgian brewing conglomerate Interbrew, which later became known as InBev after a merger with beer giant AmBev in 2004. In 2008, InBev merged with American Anheuser-Busch to create a new beer company, Anheuser-Bush InBev, a multinational brewing arm that now controls the Labatt brand in Canada.*
* Labatt products are brewed and sold in the U.S. by a separate company, North American Breweries.
* Video: Is beer damaging the Bond brand?
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) –- Bloomberg Intelligence’s Praveen Menon discusses Alibaba’s IPO and expansion plans with Matt Miller on “Street Smart.” (Source:... More Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) –- Bloomberg Intelligence’s Praveen Menon discusses Alibaba’s IPO and expansion plans with Matt Miller on “Street Smart.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 21 hrs ago, Duration 2:46, Views 197