CEO, Barrick Gold
Total bonus: $2.9 million
We start here with Aaron Regent, the youngest CEO to appear on this list. Regent was only 43 when he was appointed the top spot at Barrick Gold, the largest pure gold mining company in the world. Yet age does not belie wealth in this case, as Regent was awarded a hearty $2.9 million bonus in 2009, the year he became Canada's highest-paid CEO. Three million dollars is a lot for a gratuity, but it only makes up a slice of Regent's total compensation - more than $24 million two years ago, according to the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
* Bing: Who are the world's youngest billionaires?
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.