Who: CEO, RadioShack
The rundown: After more than a decade at the company, RadioShack boss Edmondson was challenged by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram in 2006 over inconsistencies on his résumé. The paper charged that Edmondson had lied about receiving two degrees from California's Pacific Coast Baptist College, from where the CEO claimed to have graduated.
The aftermath: The Star-Telegram uncovered Edmondson had only finished two semesters at his alma mater, and further that his résumé-boosting theology and psychology degrees were nothing but hoaxes (Pacific Coast Baptist College doesn't even offer a major in psychology, according to Time.com.) Later in 2006, Edmondson admitted to falsifying his résumé and resigned in shame.
* Bing: More on David Edmondson
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.