For all Roll Up The Rim To Win's popularity in Canada, the title of "world's most prominent fast food marketing campaign" may well belong to McDonald's Monopoly game. The annual contest, which now features a grand prize of $1 million, has generated tremendous profits for the restaurant since it was first played in 1995. In the U.S., of course, Monopoly's impact is greatest — each year the campaign increases American sales by about eight per cent and customer transactions by four per cent — but the promotion still brings considerable fanfare in Canada, Germany and the U.K., too.
* Bing: McDonald's Monopoly game scam
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.