Stores closed: 17 in 2009 and 2010*
Almost systematically, Office Depot, a Florida-based office supplier, has been declining in business since 2007. The recession has hurt, sure, but Office Depot's share price began to freefall beginning in May of '07, even before the downturn. Office Depot stock sold for just over $4 this week, a far cry from its $36.40 trading price in May 2007 — and it's been store closure after store closure all along the way. While Office Depot slashes as many as 100 U.S. stores per year these days, the supplier will have canned 17 of its Canadian locations between 2009 and 2010.
*Includes three planned closures later this year.
* Bing: Office Depot's stock freefall
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.