4. Bradley Shaw, CEO, Shaw Communications: $15.9 million
4. Bradley Shaw, CEO, Shaw Communications
2011 compensation: $15.9 million
From 1998 to 2011, Shaw Communications was run by Jim Shaw, the outspoken CEO whose father, J.R., had handed him the company reins. But in 2011, Jim stepped down, keeping the top job in the family by awarding younger brother Bradley the CEO spot. Bradley Shaw, 48, now runs one of Canada's foremost telco giants, and his compensation is in line with his promotion. According to the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, Shaw was awarded nearly $16 million in compensation in 2011, including a massive $7.7 million credit toward his pension.
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
July 25 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Trish Regan, Matt Miller and Julie Hyman report on today’s top ten stocks on “Street Smart.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 14-07-25, Duration 3:53, Views 842