5. Ned Goodman, CEO, Dundee Corp.: $15 million
5. Ned Goodman, CEO, Dundee Corp.
2011 compensation: $15 million
Toronto-based holding company Dundee Corp. may have little name recognition to many Canadians, but the wealth management and real estate firm pays its CEO like a rock star. Chief exec and company founder Ned Goodman is among the Canadian business elite, and was certainly compensated appropriately in 2011. According to the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, Goodman received compensation of just over $15 million -- $14 million of which was paid out in the form of a bonus.
* Bing: How to negotiate a raise
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Sept. 2 (Bloomberg) –- Old Blackheath Companies Managing Partner Jeremy Hill discusses his fall forecast for markets with Julie Hyman on “Street Smart.... More Sept. 2 (Bloomberg) –- Old Blackheath Companies Managing Partner Jeremy Hill discusses his fall forecast for markets with Julie Hyman on “Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 35 mins ago, Duration 3:07, Views 0