7. Donald Walker, CEO, Magna International: $14.8 million
7. Donald Walker, CEO, Magna International
2011 compensation: $14.8 million
Magna International, the Ontario-based auto parts giant, is the only company to have two CEOs, one current and one former, to appear on this list. Indeed, so generous is the company that it richly rewards bosses past and present, beginning here with Donald Walker, who took over as sole CEO in 2010*. Walker's 2011 salary, according to the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, was only $307,106, but add in his bonus ($6.85 million), company shares ($3.43 million) and company options ($3.87 million) for a complete picture of his 2011 compensation package.
* Walker served as Magna co-CEO from 2005-2010.
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) –- It’s the time of year that children dread: going back to school. Depending on the school, one of the biggest costs can be a new ... More Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) –- It’s the time of year that children dread: going back to school. Depending on the school, one of the biggest costs can be a new uniform. Nejra Cehic reports from an outfitter which supplies some of Britain’s most prestigious schools. (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 3 hrs ago, Duration 2:01, Views 11