10. Peter Marrone, CEO, Yamana Gold: $12.4 million
10. Peter Marrone,CEO, Yamana Gold
2011 compensation: $12.4 million
Yamana Gold's CEO is a fixture on these Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives lists, popping up year-after-year as one of the country's best-compensated execs. But Peter Marrone is also like many other Canadian CEOs, in that the bulk of his compensation is not from his salary. Marrone earned only $1.29 million of his 2011 pay package as salary; the majority came in the form of a bonus ($4.31 million), company shares ($5.63 million) and pension credit ($1.09 million).
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) –- It’s the time of year that children dread: going back to school. Depending on the school, one of the biggest costs can be a new ... More Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) –- It’s the time of year that children dread: going back to school. Depending on the school, one of the biggest costs can be a new uniform. Nejra Cehic reports from an outfitter which supplies some of Britain’s most prestigious schools. (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 6 hrs ago, Duration 2:01, Views 37