10. Peter Marrone, CEO, Yamana Gold: $12.4 million
10. Peter Marrone,CEO, Yamana Gold
2011 compensation: $12.4 million
Yamana Gold's CEO is a fixture on these Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives lists, popping up year-after-year as one of the country's best-compensated execs. But Peter Marrone is also like many other Canadian CEOs, in that the bulk of his compensation is not from his salary. Marrone earned only $1.29 million of his 2011 pay package as salary; the majority came in the form of a bonus ($4.31 million), company shares ($5.63 million) and pension credit ($1.09 million).
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Henry Ji, President & CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics explains Cynviloq the company's cancer treatment drug and Resiniferatoxin, a drug candidate currentl... More Henry Ji, President & CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics explains Cynviloq the company's cancer treatment drug and Resiniferatoxin, a drug candidate currently in clinical studies for the treatment of cancer pain.
Date 10 hrs ago, Duration 1:30, Views 110