Innovate in your own backyard first
Caterpillar's former CEO George Schaefer realized they were already a world leader in manufacturing. That core business gave them tons of logistics experience, and they turned that expertise into a new and very successful spinoff.
- The first place to innovate is in your own backyard.
- Pause before looking outside the box, it's not worth doing for its own sake.
- Leverage your best qualities to the maximum.
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
July 25 (Bloomberg) -- Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox agreed to sell its pay-TV businesses in Italy and Germany for more than $9 billion, gaining fu... More July 25 (Bloomberg) -- Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox agreed to sell its pay-TV businesses in Italy and Germany for more than $9 billion, gaining funds it could use to raise an $80 billion takeover bid for Time Warner. Alix Steel reports on “Movers & Shakers” on “In The Loop.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 7 mins ago, Duration 0:26, Views 0