Innovate in your own backyard first
Caterpillar's former CEO George Schaefer realized they were already a world leader in manufacturing. That core business gave them tons of logistics experience, and they turned that expertise into a new and very successful spinoff.
- The first place to innovate is in your own backyard.
- Pause before looking outside the box, it's not worth doing for its own sake.
- Leverage your best qualities to the maximum.
Have your say
Is it important to own a house?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 76 %1. Yes, owning a home is an investment that will pay off.
- 2. No, I'd rather save my money and rent.
- 3. No, I can't afford to buy a home.
- 4. I don't know.
April 23 (Bloomberg) -- Rosenblatt Securities Analyst Brian Blair discusses Apple's second-quarter earnings and buyback program with Julie Hyman on Bl... More April 23 (Bloomberg) -- Rosenblatt Securities Analyst Brian Blair discusses Apple's second-quarter earnings and buyback program with Julie Hyman on Bloomberg Television's "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 7 mins ago, Duration 2:48, Views 0