Innovate in your own backyard first
Caterpillar's former CEO George Schaefer realized they were already a world leader in manufacturing. That core business gave them tons of logistics experience, and they turned that expertise into a new and very successful spinoff.
- The first place to innovate is in your own backyard.
- Pause before looking outside the box, it's not worth doing for its own sake.
- Leverage your best qualities to the maximum.
Have your say
The one luxury that I would pay extra for when looking for a home:
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- An indoor swimming pool or hot tub
- Heated bathroom floors (no more cold feet!)
- A heated driveway … No more shovelling!
- A home cinema room
April 24 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Eric Chemi takes a look at the way we board planes and whether or not there's a better alternative. He speaks with ... More April 24 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Eric Chemi takes a look at the way we board planes and whether or not there's a better alternative. He speaks with Trish Regan on Bloomberg Television's "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:28, Views 27