Innovate in your own backyard first
Caterpillar's former CEO George Schaefer realized they were already a world leader in manufacturing. That core business gave them tons of logistics experience, and they turned that expertise into a new and very successful spinoff.
- The first place to innovate is in your own backyard.
- Pause before looking outside the box, it's not worth doing for its own sake.
- Leverage your best qualities to the maximum.
Have your say
Should new wireless companies Mobilicity, Wind Mobile and Public Mobile be allowed to fail?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes, the market will decide if they are competitive enough to survive.
- No, the playing field in the wireless market is not level. The government should help these companies.
- I don't know.
Eric Lascelles, Chief Economist, RBC Global Asset Management joins Saijal Patel and Andrew Bell to share his thoughts on the live speech of the Bank of... More Eric Lascelles, Chief Economist, RBC Global Asset Management joins Saijal Patel and Andrew Bell to share his thoughts on the live speech of the Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz, and the live speech of Chairman of the Federal Reserve Ben Bernanke.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 2:26, Views 26