Here are some of the biggest, most embarrassing missteps made by corporations in the past 12 months.
Every year brings us a good number of boneheaded business moves, and 2012 was a doozy.
There was no shortage of forehead-smacking decisions by everyone from Apple (AAPL) to a Denny's (DENN) restaurant franchisee.
Some of these mistakes go right into the obvious pile: Don't have an affair with a subordinate. Don't lie on your resumé. Don't mention female body parts in greeting cards.
Click through for a look at 10 of the worst business moves of the year.
* All dollar amounts in USD.
* Bing: Best business decisions of 2012
Have your say
How long does it take you to completely unpack after moving in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 3 days – I'm an unpacking MACHINE!
- I need a full month just to figure out where to put everything!
- 3 months – I use the boxes as end tables!
- NEVER! I still haven't unpacked everything from the last move.
Facebook has reported a 138% jump in net income in the second quarter on booming advertising revenue.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:34, Views 14